When I talk to my sister-in-law, Courtney, I will generally vent about how Ronan cries all the time and wants to be held. She said that she doesn't believe me because she only gets to see his smiling face in pictures. I know she can hear him in the background, but it is hard to prove without pictures...so here it is:
This would be a picture of Ronan trying to get up on my lap. (Is it scary that I can *hear* him crying when I look at this picture?)
This would be a picture of Ronan trying to get up on my lap. (Is it scary that I can *hear* him crying when I look at this picture?)
2 comments:
This made me laugh - only because I feel your pain!!!
T
Oh please that 's not crying... Is all I see is a cute little guy.
Post a Comment