Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Talk of the Night


At a Pampered Chef party last night, the most raved item of the night wasn't the pizza stone or the measuring cup that my friend, Christine, can't figure out...it was the ice cream dipper. Apparently, this bad boy has a liquid in the handle that is warming, so when you shake it up and head towards the 1/2 gallon of Breyer's Natural Vanilla with Vanilla Bean spreckles, it's supposed to scoop out like, "butta."
I haven't tried it yet, but I am thinking I need to order me one! What are your favorite Pampered Chef items out there? What can't you live without?

3 comments:

Kim said...

omg the ice cream scoop is the best! Plus I love the color-coated tomatoe knife...I'm a pampered chef junkie!!!! =-)

Anonymous said...

personally I think the ice cream scoop is over rated. The best feature of it is that it does not break like the cheap counter parts but as for the warming factor, it doesn't last long. My favorite pampered chef item is my kitchen shears. They work great for everything and mine are still sharp after 4 years. Watch them closely or they will migrate to the garage.

Scrappin and Yappin said...

1/2 gallon of ice cream? Where do you buy those??